Friday 8 November 2019

AC In Da House!

Greetings dear loves!

I can't believe we are almost at the end of the year! You probably don't remember, but in my last blog post, I mentioned I had begun planning another Lilygun music video! This video is still on the "To Do" list but unfortunately, I have just been too busy to get to it! It will happen but it will have to be in the New Year now which will be better for me anyway seeing as it's going to be an outdoor shoot!

In the meantime, I'm so excited to announce that I will be back on stage again this Saturday! I will be playing Bass in David Ryder Prangley's band! Here are all the details:

David Ryder Prangley

"Rachel Stamp singer, Sister Witch guitarist and former Adam Ant bassist play songs from his forthcoming debut album 'Black Magic & True Love' backed by his four-piece band."

Saturday 9th November

The Empire Bar

291 Mare Street,
London,
E8 1E
Doors 8pm
(
DRP on stage 8.30pm)


Tickets here: www.wegottickets.com

This year, I also recorded Bass on David's new album which was awesome! The first single, Black Magic & True Love, was released on Halloween night with an official music video! Check it out here...



Here's a photo of me and Liza Bec from the video shoot!

Photography by Rowan Spray

I will let you know when the album comes out! :-)
Hopefully I will see some of you at the show on Saturday, it's going to be a great night so don't miss it!

~ACx

No comments:

Post a Comment